- Payment will be issued regularly on every month-end (I.e., 30th or 31st).
- In case if the month-ends fall on weekends, we will make the payment beforehand.
- All comments will be notified in Zoho analytics regarding the status of every article even for rejected articles.
Articles may be rejected if
- Clients can reject the article when the content is not up to their mark in quality and expectation.
- If articles hold any plagiarism percentage score.
- 95% Plus in Grammarly Score
- If the outline given is not followed.
- Delay in deadline.
Note: The rejected articles are not payable & comments are notified in Zoho Analytics
- Page Formatting Mismatch
- Word Count Mismatch (If the article requires 500 words then it can be in the range of 480 to 520 only)
- Outline Mismatch
Note: The writer must accept the changes. The payment will be released only for the finally accepted word count and all data will be available in Zoho Analytics.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Size: 12
- Article Title: Title Tag
- Article’s Headings: Heading 1 Tag
- Article’s Subheadings: Heading 2 Tag
- Article’s Minor Headings: Heading 3 Tag
- Heading Must have only Bold Letters
- Bulk paragraphs are not encouraged.
- A paragraph can contain only 3-4 lines maximum.
- Split the paragraph if the limit exceeds.
- Images must not be inserted into the article.
- The report must be attached at the end of the article.
- Run only 500 words per check.
- If the article has 1000 words then the article must contain 2 images.
- The spinning of words is not accepted.
- The client expected Grammarly percentage is 95% & Plus only
- Check out the Correctness, Clarity, Engagement, Delivery, and Style Guide in the right-side toolbar. They must hold a good rating.
- Attach Grammarly report at the end of every article.
- Any link that is attached in the articles must only be under the hyperlink concept.
- If the outline insists to insert the link, then the writer can do the same else not required.
Attendance / Availability of the writer:
- The writer must communicate their availability beforehand.
- So that the allotment of the article is done based on the word count that the writer can handle on a daily basis.
- Task allocation will be done in Zoho Analytics.
- The writers should write the article on the google docs that are provided.
- This process is carried to track the progress of the articles.
- After completion of the article, the writers must notify the task id to the management team for data updation.
- The payment report will be given initially to the writer before releasing the payment.
- The payment will be released immediately after the writer’s acknowledgment.
- In case of a delay in the writer’s acknowledgment, the payment will be released.
- If any revision is required before or after the payment process, the writer can contact the management team to get the modifications done after verifying the database.
- Miscellaneous works like mirroring, rephrasing, spinning the content, etc are not encouraged. These are easily identified with the premium tools used internally.