- Payment will be issued regularly on every month-end (I.e., 30th or 31st).
- Pay will be calculated based on the task. (Pay per task method)
- In case if the month-ends fall on weekends, we will make the payment beforehand.
- The payment report will be given initially to the freelancer before releasing the payment.
- The payment will be released immediately after the freelancer’s acknowledgment.
- In case of a delay in the freelancer’s acknowledgment, the payment will be released.
- If any revision is required before or after the payment process, the freelancer can contact the management team to get the modifications done after verifying the database.
- The video must be posted only on the listed channel name(Validate the channel name twice). Wrong representation of the channel or mispostings of the video on other provided websites is not acceptable.
- No other video other than DigiRake’s provided must be listed on the client’s website.
- All the data provided in the training session must be updated for each and every video that is to be posted on the channel.
- The given links must be properly added to every post on the channel.
- Posting of links may differ based on clients and type of videos. All guidelines will be given to the freelancer at the time of training.
- Training sessions will be shorter and crisper. More training time will not be consumed.
- The Freelancer must hear out the complete training video and must follow all the guidelines provided in it, to avoid mistakes and misdoings.
Attendance / Availability of the Freelancer:
- The freelancer must communicate their availability beforehand.
- So that the allotment of the article is done based on the word count that the freelancer can handle on a daily basis.
- Task allocation will be done in Zoho Analytics.
Task Assigning Guidelines:
- The freelancers should assign the articles by themselves by using the form provided, the available tasks will be listed from the portal provided to them.
- Once the freelancer assigns the task to them, the task will be moved to their ongoing track and the particular assigned task will not be listed on the other freelancers.
Task Submission Guidelines:
- The freelancers should submit the article on the provided form.
- This process is carried to track the progressing of the articles.
- After submission, the task will be validated and sent to the payment track.
All assigned tasks accomplished by the freelancers are one and only for DigiRake Team, the freelancers are not supposed to copy or sell the same content to others. The freelancer is supposed to check the uniqueness of the task done by them before submission.