If you want to build an online store, Shopify is the app to use. Shopify has all of the required marketing and payment processing services. It offers a wide variety of stunning flexible and customizable themes. Setting up an online store with Shopify is very affordable, starting at $29 a month, whether you choose to sell online or on social media.
Let me show few features Shopify have
Let me show few features Shopify have
- One of the most attractive qualities is that the website or online store is customizable.
- Sale on any social media site, such as Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram.
- The website is multilingual, and anyone from anywhere in the world can use it.
- Accepts over 100 payment gateways, including Shopify’s Shopify payment, which has no processing cost.
- Infinite bandwidth, commodity inventory, and consumer info.
- Unprecedented customer care and support desk.
Now that you’ve completed all of the steps for creating an online store with Shopify, it’s time to start selling your stuff… Are you unsure where to begin or what to sell?
There are a few options for determining this.
What are the most common or in-demand products?
Consider the present situation: what is more in demand now that we are in the grip of the covid-19 pandemic? Face masks, gloves, pp pack, and so on could come to mind. Similarly, there is a strong market for essential oils, hair masks, face masks, and herbal ingredients in the makeup industry. You can also pursue electronic products such as air pods, gaming laptops, etc., accessories, bags, travel kits, health care products, and the list can go on it’s all up to you.
Analyze the SEO pattern.
Browse the web. Find out what items are being looked for or debated the most and load upon them. You will also do this by visiting other stores to see which items are selling out quickly. Often, as product reviews and recommendations appear, read them.
What are the influencers talking about?
In today’s world, influencers play a huge role in our decision-making (we can’t help ourselves, right?), and monitoring what products these influencers are talking about or using on their social accounts can help you a lot. We’re just curious about what these influencers use, or whether they also own their merchandise; if you can get your hands on it, go for it.
look around the marketplace.
Manufacturers and consumer marketplaces are the perfect ways to trade. You can also look at other online shops to see what is popular. Bear in mind that commodity demand ranges from local to global. The marketplace enables you to buy goods directly from retailers that provide order fulfillment services.
You will also get suggestions from your rivals and/or major online retailers such as eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress, and so on.
Determine what YOU want to market.
If the above tips don’t fit you, stick to your hobby or something you’ve always wanted to do, such as selling collectibles, rare books, antique clothes, potted plants, spices, and so on. If you are passionate about something, your options are endless.
WHAT’S TRENDING NOW?
So what is trending now:
Electronics and associated accessories
In today’s world of information and technology, computer devices such as college notebooks, high-end gaming laptops, headphones, customizable air pods, and so on are in high demand.
- Sports earphones
- Mini pen camera
- Watch USB pocket charger
- Wireless phone charger
- Car phone charger or holders
- Laptop accessories.
- Electronic watches
- Potable wares
Obtaining branded brands and their associated devices may also be helpful.
Beauty goods are still in demand, and marketing high-quality, exotic, or unusual beauty products can be profitable. These beauty products will range from eyebrow grooming products to full body care products, slimming suits, and nail equipment.
So what is trending now?
- Eyebrow grooming tools
- Skincare products – branded or natural.
- Skincare tools – jade facial roller or facial toning device
- Makeup products- eye make or lip makeup.
- Salon-style manicures
- Hair products –hair masks, hair extensions, etc.
Whole-body care items such as body slimmers, whole body masks, tanning lotions, and so on can be included in the category.
Baby and maternal care goods
All mothers want healthy, high-quality, and cost-effective goods for her child, and these products will sell easily.
What’s trending now?
- Organic coconut oil
- Overnight nursing bra
- Breastfeeding cooling pad
- Bathing salt
- Maternity pads
- Pain reliever
- Vitamin or protein supplements
For the babies
- Baby cloths
- Baby shoes
- Baby carriers
- Bedding and furniture
- Baby safety products
- Baby care products
- Toilet training and stools
- Bags and prams
- Diaper and nappy
And the list can go on when it comes to baby products.
These people are becoming more fitness conscious and want to remain fit or at least well. These items can range from workout clothing to yoga mats to exercise machines. Let’s take a look at what’s now trending.
- Yoga mats
- Gym bags
- Gym footwear
- Gym clothes
- Sports equipment –cricket bats, football, etc.
- Outdoor and indoor sports equipment- hiking equipment, swimming suits, etc.
- Exercise machine- treadmills, exercise bike, etc.
- Sports watches.
Kitchen and housewares
Kitchen and household products are significant, and it is critical to provide goods that are long-lasting and of good quality.
- Chopping board
- Knives, Vegetable peeler, Grater
- Bowls and Plates, Mugs
- Measuring cups
- Oven proof dishes
- Plastic containers, Plastic bags
- Photo frames
- Cloth stand
- Pillow covers
- Decorations and furniture
- Brooms and dustpan
Now that we have looked at our options, let’s see what is trending on Shopify
- Beauty products especially face masks and nail polish. People are going crazy over face masks and there is a good reason for it. These masks or peel-off mask acts as a rejuvenator and making the skin soft and plum giving it the care it needs. There are different types too and for different times and different parts of your face like a lip mask or an eye mask.
- Exercise bands and yoga mats, all of which have grown in popularity as a result of increased fitness consciousness. People have become more health-conscious as a result of the covid19 scenario, and now that the gym has closed, there is a growing trend of indoor fitness equipment and yoga mats.
- Travel bags and water bottles
These are always chic, these are for those souls who have thirst travel and explore the planet and water bottle to quench your thirst, water bottle becomes particularly common due to environmental threats people started searching for non-harmful biodegradable and reusable cups, mugs, bottles (yeah for our earth)
- When it comes to the soil, potted plants and planting equipment are becoming increasingly common. Growing plants at home can be soothing as well as a way to ensure that what we eat is clean and healthy. The world and away should stay connected to our roots (get it)
- Board games and puzzles are enjoyable ways to spend time with families, with friends, or to pass the time. These games are a perfect way to de-stress and express yourself creatively. I assume that these are the right choices for parents when it comes to their children because games not only entertain but also improve awareness and creativity.