Podia is a platform where everything you need to run an online teaching business is available. The site provides you will all the tools required to make your teaching business up and going. It’s is an all-in-one stop for all your needs.
Thinkific allows teachers to instructors to teach them online, make videos and sell them. It gives you a platform to make sure you teach and sell your videos in a short period.
It guides you through the process and makes it easy for you to earn money.
Teachable lets you make money by selling your videos in which you can teach any course you want. Teachable gives you the freedom to teach with any method you see fit. This platform guarantees to pre-sell your videos in 30-days or less of your startup.
Guarantees your earning-
The one common feature in these three companies is that they provide their users or the teachers the guarantee of selling their videos and their earnings through it. It is a feature that makes them the top companies in this e-teaching industry.
These companies guide their users, the instructors, through the whole process of online teaching and selling the videos. They give them proper training, show them demos on how it is has done, and give them real-life examples to make teaching an easy task for them.
Freedom to teach
The companies allow the teachers to teach their own way or by their own modus operandi. They do not limit the teachers to their know-how and let them monitor the students their way too. They do not meddle in teaching but keep track of it.
- No transaction fees
- Unlimited courses, videos, earnings, or students
- Free trial for beginners for 14 days
- Webinars can be held
- One can customize a website as a sub-domain
- Customizable videos
- Additional teammates are provided
- Free migration for users or teachers
- Easy to match your brand freedom and teach what you want to
- Makes curriculum for your students
- Interactive with the students
- Downloadable videos of all courses
- Design feature to make your own choice of videos
- Guarantees your sale of videos in less than 30days
- Lets you teach the way you want
- Users can use their power editor
- Track sales and students insights
- Feedback is fundamental
Customers of users of this site are given the privacy of personal information. The feature with the freedom to chose how to teach teachers can choose how much to reveal about them. The teachers are supported with everything they want to do for the benefit of their students.
The users of Thinkific are allowed to choose their way of teaching and coaching. They support their students, too, along with teachers with the correct guidance. The users can contact them anytime regarding any issue they face with the teaching on multiple platforms.
Teachable gives the teachers enough freedom and supports them through uploading videos to training to even sales of their courses. They help keep track of the students regarding the process of their particular courses.
Podia provides its users the security of their personal information. They make sure the information registered is safe and secure and do not share them with third parties without your consent. They respect your privacy and work co-operatively.
Thinkific, too, allows their users the privacy of their personal information that they deserve. They make sure your information is not out to anyone without your consent. They care and keep your details safe.
Teachable gives out the security of selling your course with earnings within a short period before and after you upload your videos of classes. They also protect your details and make sure it’s not shared with anyone without your consent.
They provide three offers for their users with a free trial feature for beginners with no card details.
- Free trial make is given for 14 days without credit card registration.
- Mover pack- 39 dollars per month (20 dollars more for additional teammates feature.)
- Shaker pack- 79 dollars per month ( 20 dollars more for additional teammates feature.)
- Earthquaker pack- 179 dollars per month with five teammates included
They provide four offers with a 30-day money-back guarantee. There are as follows-
- Free – 0 dollars for the free test-drive feature.
- Fundamental – 49 dollars per month for basic features.
- Pro – 99 dollars per month for a fantastic student experience.
- Premium – 499 dollars a month for an advanced package with no limitations.
They provide three options to choose from are- all are billed annually
- Fundamental- 29 dollars per month
- Pro- 99 dollars per month
- Business- 249 dollars per month
- Easy and reliable
- Guarantees pay and students
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Digital downloads
- Free trial feature
- Concentrated on the small number of students
- The curriculum is made for the students according to the course chosen
- Flexible pricing options to choose
- Business tools for teachers
- Interactive session with the students
- Unlimited replays of course classes
- Can choose what language to teach in
- Tracking students progress throughout the course process
- Support for students by the company
- Case studies for all their users
- Easy to use and customizable
- Access to multimedia lectures
- Many tools to make teaching easy
- Can track sales of your classes
- Tracking students progress
- Accessible mode of teaching for teachers
- Unlimited students and paid plans
- Can access anywhere and anytime
- Many career options to choose from
- Can enhance personal skills through the courses
- Get international with your teaching
- Feedback from the students is also a good feature
- Webinar sessions or interactive sessions
- Hard to remove branding on the mover or the shaker pack. The users have to pay extra to remove the branding.
- There is no application facility for the users of this site, so it cannot be accessible anywhere.
- Inability to categorize products. It puts everything in the storefront, which can make it unfriendly to use
- Can find the settings confusing at first and counter-intuitive
- Cannot add Pinterest tracking tags
- It is not an integrated email marketer.
- There is no marketplace for the users to market their course
- No feature lets you talk to them through chat regarding any issue
- Assignment feature not available for small paid plans
- No free trial is available
- The quiz feature is tricky for the users
- The themes of this site are a little outdated
- There are transaction fees on all plans
- The software can have constant glitches
- High priced plans for the users
- One can face problems with their built-in email application feature
- There is an inflexibility to design the course site your way
Use podia if
You are looking for a platform where you want to try it out first before actually getting into it. It is convenient for you to work on the more significant devices as they do not have the application facility. It supports your teaching methods and provides you with enough assistance through the teaching process.
Use thinkific if
You want a platform where the pricing is flexible, and the support for the user or the teacher is fantastic. They respect your choices about the teaching methods and provide enough guidance throughout the online teaching process.
Use Teachable if
If you are looking for a platform to sell your videos with a guaranteed sales return in a short period, you want. It helps the teachers through demos and training.
It gives users the liberty to track the student’s progress on the particular course chosen.
Yes. The companies provide enough assistance not to feel it hard to sign up and set up their courses online. There is a detailed explanation of starting the course, and demos are given for easy understanding.
Yes. Anyone can signup for online teaching. The demo and the real-life examples feature helps the users to sign up. They provide enough assistance through the signup process of the applications.
No. The Podia company does not have the application feature, so it is unavailable for download on mobile. Whereas the teachable site does not own an application feature on android phones, the students can access the application on IOS phones.
The Thinkific app does not have the application feature too yet, so it is not accessible to download, but the site is mobile-friendly enough to access their courses with no hassle.
We have now come to the end of this post, and I hope it helped you decide what to choose for your online teaching business. These online websites help all the struggling entrepreneurs to start their business with enough guidance and assistance through the process of online teaching.
They guarantee you pay and sell your work online. They also secure students for your course and make it easy to teach with multiple features available on the sites.