Kajabi is an all-in-one-stop platform for all your online teaching requirements. It allows you to create online videos for the users teaching videos and sell them successfully. They also provide a lot of other facilities available on the site, all for its users.
Teachable is a similar platform for teachers willing to start online teaching courses. This site supports all their users to create videos and sell them within 30 days. It can also be pre-sold. They too offer a lot of other facilities we will look at below.
- Throughout the process- Kajabi and Teachable offer excellent guidance to their customers so that they do not face any problems regarding anything related to their site. They make sure you are given demos on how it is done and much more.
- Different tools and features- Both the sites offer a massive bunch of tools and features for their users so that they feel easy to use the site as they want. They can customize their profiles as they want with the different features and tools.
- Keeping track of students- These sites possess a fantastic feature to access the students’ progress reports and keep track of them. It helps teachers to make sure the students are learning and doing their work from far away.
- Offers free trials for 14 days for the beginners
- Provides all the assistance the users want
- Kajabi-bot feature helps the users clear their queries
- Provides membership feature and coaching programs
- Can track your sales progress thoroughly
- Email marketing feature is one of a kind
- Application is available for download, mobile-friendly
- The teachers can hold webinars.
- They can interact with the students one on one
- The site takes care of the tax troubles
- The teachers can conduct group coaching
- The site allows the users to buy related books
- Feedback from the students is taken regularly
- Kajabi offers 24/7 customer support to all its users.
- Their excellent customer experience team is always available to solve any issue the users may face
- They offer to live chat with them for any support for this site
- They also offer live chat with their help center team for any queries.
- The customers can contact the company on any platform such as Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Anyone can contact the customer service team anytime for any queries regarding anything.
- The users can email the company their issues, and they will try their best to solve them after.
Kajabi offers complete security of your details when you are signed up with them. They swear not to disclose any of your details to any third parties they might be involved in. they do not disclose any information without the consent of the user concerned.
Kajabi offers payment authentication and many more features as such that are necessary to ward off harmful actions or frauds that may occur.
Teachable has a fraud team in their company that helps keep the users safe from the bad guys. They keep fraud in check and make sure you are not affected by them, if any.
They provide three offers for their users, including a free trial feature for beginners. Save 20% on annual billing.
- Free trial – Given for 14 days without credit card registration.
- Primary – 119 dollars per month to be billed annually
- Growth – 159 dollars per month to be billed annually
- Pro – 319 dollars per month to be billed annually.
There are three options to choose from, which are- (billed annually)
- Fundamental- 29 dollars per month
- Pro- 99 dollars per month
- Business- 249 dollars per month
- Free trial features of 14 days for all beginners
- Email marketing feature for all the users
- The application feature, which is all mobile-friendly
- Full designer assistance for the user to design their pages
- Kajabi-bot offers a 24-hour support system all days of the week
- Wistia is available for hosting videos
- A vibrant community of similar entrepreneurs to interact
- Allows the users to track their students progress throughout the course period
- Teachable gives complete assistance to their teachers throughout their process of teaching online and guides them if they face any difficulty as such.
- The application facility allows the users to access it anywhere and at any time.
- There is no limit to how much you can teach and what to teach. You are given full liberty of what to teach.
- They do not access your data, and it is safe for only the users.
- It is a little pricey when compared to the other alternatives
- Offer all features for everything, but sometimes they do not work properly
- It is not customizable as compared to WordPress or other alternatives
- The customer assistance can be slow at times and not quick
- They guarantee to pre-sell your videos within 30 days, but it may take longer than expected.
- The users cannot access the site without any payment. There is no free trial for anyone.
- One cannot access the site offline.
- It is pricey, and customer assistance can be slow.
Use Kajabi if-
If you are looking to start an online teaching business, and can also try the free trial provided by the company to know what you are getting into. It provides your website with customizable features. They offer a lot of features for the users. It is indeed a one-stop for all teaching requirements.
Use Teachable if-
Suppose you are looking to pre-sell your course within 30 days time period. The company guarantees to sell your videos. They protect you from all fraud and tex troubles. They make teaching easy for you with correct guidance and ensure you are not facing any difficulty with their site.
Yes. The companies provide enough assistance not to feel it hard to sign up and set up their courses online. There is a detailed explanation of starting the course, and demos are given for easy understanding. They guide the users through every step and make sure they do not face any difficulty accessing their site.
Yes. The Kajabi company does have the application feature, so it is available for download on mobile. It is entirely mobile-friendly and can be installed on any device.
Whereas the Teachable site does not own an application feature for Android phones, users can access the application feature on iOS phones. It is mobile-friendly for Apple product users.
It is hard to choose one of the two top companies in the online teaching industry. Still, I would like to recommend Kajabi to people looking to start an online teaching business and new to this industry. Kajabi allows a person to try their site free for 14 days and provides an application feature.
Otherwise, even Teachable is good enough to start teaching online. Still, the only drawback that I feel is that their compulsory paid plans feature can be challenging for someone who does not have enough budget for the startup of their teaching business.
If we put back this one feature, then Teachable is a great application to start your online teaching business as they guarantee to pre-sell your content or videos within 30 days.