Every business either big or small has a Sales Funnel so it’s crucial to understand it properly to run a successful business.
So the question is what is a Sales Funnel? Sales Funnel is every step that a person takes to become your customer, from walking into your store to buying your product, each step is a part of the Sales Funnel, and you need to comprehend it to turn prospects into customers.
Now, the next question is what is Sales Funnel Software and why do you need them?
So, The Sales Funnel Software is a resource or platform that facilitates the same process through various tools such as follow up emails, landing pages, payment gateways etc.
However, which software to choose is pretty troublesome as there are so many available, but don’t worry I am here to introduce you to some of the best Sales Funnel Software and would provide an explicit description of them.
So without wasting any more minutes let’s get started with the list.
After coming across various Sales Funnel Softwares I picked up a few for you that I liked and now I will present various aspects of them in front of you.
It is a website and sales funnel builder that is specially made for entrepreneurs, who don’t have any programming language.
It allows you to create a wonderful Sales Funnel that can convert your visitors into leads and then to your customers.
It guides your visitors through the whole process so that they don’t get confused or lost in between.
It helps your customer to find the one product or service that they need the most to solve their problem.
It follows up with your customers even after they leave the website.
- ClickFunnels rapidly develops a Sales Funnel for you.
- It generates new leads for you to connect with them.
- It creates wonderful pages and allows you to add one-click upsells.
- Through emails, texts, desktop notifications, etc you can follow up with your visitors.
- It offers you a very simple to use drag-and-drop web page editor.
ClickFunnels offers you two plans-
- The Basic plan would cost you $97/month.
- The Platinum plan can cause expenditure of $297/month.
Pros & Cons
- ClickFunnels is very easy to use, if you have zero knowledge of coding then you can use it conveniently.
- It has a library of tutorials that can help you with any problem.
- It offers a free trial period of 14 days.
- It provides you with a good set of fonts, but you cannot add your fonts.
- It does not provide a shop builder tool.
- It has a very slow page load speed.
Leadpages assists small businesses to grow and engage with their audiences. It helps in collecting leads and closing Sales through easy website built up, pop-ups, landing pages, alert bars, and many more.
It creates code-free and high engaging websites and landing pages that could assist your prospects from first click to final sale.
- It allows you to create high converting websites and landing pages through conversion optimized and mobile-responsive templates.
- You can customize your landing pages inside drag and drop builder, and launch a professional website or landing page that could create more Sales.
- You can convert your visitors into leads and more Sales through a conversion kit which includes pop-ups, alert bars, opt-in texts, and many more.
- It allows you to optimize every element of your marketing strategy through a/b split tests, easy to read analytical dashboard and practical conversion tips.
- It offers you unlimited page publishing and unlimited templates that are conversion optimized.
- You can assemble all your preferred online marketing apps to generate automatic leads.
- Leadpages offer you very reliable customer support that you can access via phone, mail, or chat.
- Leadpages also offers you a free trial period to try and test its services.
Leadpages offers three main plans and those are-
It will cost you $27/month if billed annually. This plan will provide you with unlimited traffic and leads, pop-ups, alert bars, landing pages, free custom domain, free hosting, mobile responsive site template, more than 40 standard integrations, and various other features with up to 1 site.
- Pro- This is the most popular plan offered by Leadpages, it will cost you $59/month. This plan will offer all the features of the Standard plan and some specific features like email trigger link, unlimited a/b split testing, online sale and payment, 10 opt-in text campaigns, and up to 3 sites is the limit.
- Advanced- This plan can cause an expenditure of $239/month and has all the features of standard and pro plans. In addition, this plan includes 1 on 1 quick start call, advanced integrations, 50 extra opt-in campaigns, 5 pro-sub-accounts, and up to 50 sites is the limit
Pros & Cons
- It allows you to integrate with many tools and software to increase your sales.
- Leadpages offers various templates, using which you can create appealing pages.
- It provides both mobile as tablet preview.
- Plans offered by Leadpages seem pretty expensive for small businesses.
- You may face some glitches and bugs while using this software.
- Its analytics are not very informational.
HubSpot Growth is software for sales, marketing, and other services, and provides you with the facility to increase the growth of your company without any compromise.
The CRM platform of HubSpot has all the tools and integrations that you would need for sales, marketing, content management, and customer services.
Each product of the CRM platform is good enough when alone, but it becomes much more effective when used together.
- HubSpot Growth offers you a free meeting scheduler app using which you can quickly schedule your appointments.
- It provides you with the social media tool which helps you in interacting with those who matter and assists you in prioritizing your social interactions.
- It offers Email Tracking Software that get to know when your leads open the Email, follows up with them and try to make a sale.
- HubSpot Growth allows Email Ses automation using which you can automate your sales process.
- It offers you a free landing page builder and various sales Email templates.
HubSpot Growth offers pricing for two products I. E. Marketing Hub and Sales Hub Marketing and Sales both have three plans each.
Pricing for Marketing Hub
- Starter – starts at $45/month
- Professional- starts at $800/month
- Enterprise- starts at $3200/month
Pricing for Sales Hub
- Starter – starts at $45/month
- Professional- starts at $450/month
- Enterprise- starts at $1200/month
Pros & Cons
- It provides several templates utilizing which you can create captivating Sales pages.
- It provides you with ad software that creates specific ad campaigns and also reports its results.
- It offers marketing analytics.
- It is too expensive.
- Its plans are a bit difficult to understand.
PlusThis provides you with more than 50 tools and marketing strategies that can help your business to grow and increase its Sales. It is specially made to facilitate small business.
It is an incredible campaign toolkit that helps you in launching and running advanced campaigns so that your business can grow in less time.
It is used in more than 50 countries and has over 4k users across different industries.
- PlusThis offers Webinar Automation using which you can register, invite, and follow up with your preferred webinar platform via your marketing software.
- You can easily and automatically schedule appointments and meetings.
- It offers Facebook Syncing which functions by showing relevant ads to your leads.
- It offers video triggers and tagging.
- You can create expiring offers and also use countdown timers to create urgency in your prospects mind.
- It allows two way SMS messaging.
PlusThis offers three main plans and those are-
- Lite- This is the plan for those who need to employ only one or two tools. It’s the most basic plan and will cost you $39/ month. This plan includes 3 tool configurations, chat and email support, a 20-minute launch session, and 2k tool transactions.
- Standard- This plan is the most popular one and is for those who require better speed and support and need to run a variety of tools. This plan can cause an expenditure of $79/month and includes 25 tool configurations, chat and email support, 30-minute launch session, chain and schedule tools and 50k tool transactions.
- Premium- This is the plan for you if you need complete access to everything. This plan will cost you $129/month and includes unlimited tool configurations, phone, chat and email support, 60-minute launch session, 1,00,000 tool transactions, and chain and scheduling tools.
Pros & Cons
- All the tools offered by PlusThis are easy to use.
- PlusThis allows you to customize everything.
- PlusThis provides you with a wide range of tools that allows you to integrate with other apps.
- The interface of some of its tools is not up to the mark.
- Its pricing or plans are a little tricky to understand.
- Some of its tutorials are not revised.
It is a platform designed for encouraging your business growth and Sales within no time and make sure that you can do the same without having any programming knowledge.
It provides you with beautiful professional-looking landing pages and Thank you pages.
It gathers and stores emails of valuable leads, and also shows you views and the conversion rate of your business.
- It allows you to create beautiful and mobile responsive landing pages within a few minutes and without any need of coding using its drag and drop editor.
- It provides you with pop-ups, overlays, sidebar forms etc. to customize every page of your site for generating leads.
- It allows you to run contests and promos to get a large number of followers.
- It offers Marketing Automation using which you can automatically turn your leads into sales.
Wishpond offers three main plans and those are-
- Starting Out- This plan will cost you $49/month if billed annually. This plan includes unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, and social contests. It also offers Marketing Automation, Email drip Campaigns, Custom CSS, Maximum of 1000 leads, and Unlimited user accounts.
- Rapid Growth- This plan will cost you $199/month for 10k leads and it has all the features of ‘Everything You Need’ plus Free implementation coaching, and First-in-line Customer Support.
Pros & Cons
- This Software is very easy to use and understand.
- Its tracking is mostly accurate so that helps you in making a sale.
- Customer service support offered by Wishpond is very responsive and quick in their service.
- The integration feature is disabled in the basic plan.
- You can access the free version through your phone.
- WishPond offers minimal CSV exports.
It is a simple yet powerful tool for creating beautiful pages, sending emails, generating leads, and making your marketing automatic.
GetResponse provides personalized tools for entrepreneurs, online marketers, marketing managers, and large businesses.
It assists you in enhancing your audience, engaging with customers, selling your products or services, and increasing your sale
- It helps you in creating captivating landing pages that could convert your traffic into your customers, even if you don’t have any knowledge about web designing.
- It provides you with email marketing that has simple design tools, email templates, and is effective in generating leads.
- It offers Marketing Automation that automatically captures leads and converts them into customers, saves your time and effort, and connects with your audiences.
- Conversion Funnel (earlier known as AutoFunnel) offered by GetResponse is a sales funnel software machine and it creates automated sales funnel that you can use for the creation of landing pages, automating your emails, selling your products, etc.
GetResponse provides you with 4 main plans.
- Basic- This plan allows you to send emails to your prospects and to build an engagement for your product. Pricing of this plan starts from $10.50/month.
- Plus- This plan offers you custom automation and a live webinar for a personalized experience. Its pricing starts from $34.30/month.
- Professional- This plan does not offer any limit on automation, provides you with a funnel, and paid webinars. Pricing of this starts from $69.30/month.
- Max- This plan offers high profits through reliable support and personalized solutions. It has customized pricing.
Pros & Cons
- Campaign creation is really easy to do in GetResponse and takes very little time.
- Templates offered by GetResponse are excellent and effective.
- The statistics dashboard offered by GetResponse is really helpful.
- Its implementation is a bit complicated.
- Its Drag and Drop Builder offers some restrictions.
- Pricing is a bit high.
Systeme.io is a complete solution for sales funnel building, webinars & memberships, retailing products, sending unlimited emails, and affiliate programs.
This software provides you with every tool you need to have to start your business.
It has all the features you will need to run an online business successfully and earn a large amount of profit.
- It allows you to build a sales funnel for your business within just 30 seconds and in just 3 clicks.
- This software does not offer any limitation on the number of emails you send to each account, you can send newsletters, and set up email campaigns as well.
- This software allows you to connect your PayPal and Stripe accounts to sell your products. If you want you can also add upsell, downsells to your sales funnel and you can even order bumps to it.
- This software provides you with drop shipping to sell physical products with a high converting sales funnel.
- You can also create your own affiliate program and can automate your business using this software.
- Other than that, it allows you to launch your online course, launch blogs, and run webinars.
It offers 4 plans out of which one is free and the other three are paid. Let’s check the pricing of paid plans.
- Startup- It will cost you $27/month.
- Webinar- This plan can cause an expenditure of $47/month.
- Enterprise- This plan is for $97/month.
Pros & Cons-
- It offers you to build a membership website even if you don’t have any coding knowledge.
- It assists you in reaching a larger audience.
- It automates your marketing strategies.
- It does not offer integration with other tools and software.
- This software does not offer much flexibility in designs.
- You need to spend a lot of time to fully understand its features.
Kajabi offers everything you need to have to grow your business. It helps you to build, market, and sell your coaching program, online courses, or membership site without any hiring, coding, learning curve, broken integrations or plugins.
You can access everything from your dashboard be it your website, products, marketing or anything, and since everything is available in one place, it works better.
- Kajabi offers you a wide array of beautiful templates using which you can create pretty engaging landing pages.
- Kajabi allows affiliate marketing using which you can expand your market and earn some more profit.
- You can set up pre-recorded or live webinars to market your products or services.
- Kajabi provides you with some excellent pipeline schematic using which you can market or sell your products.
- It offers an incredible set of tools for effective email marketing.
- Kajabi offers SEO optimized tools.
- With Kajabi you can publish your content with just one click.
- It allows you to create great membership sites.
Kajabi offers three main plans and those are-
- Growth- This one is the most popular plan offered by Kajabi and it costs $159/ month if billed annually and includes 15 products, 15 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 1 website, 10k active members, 25k contacts, and 10 admin users.
- Basic- This basic plan will cost you $119/month if billed annually and includes 3 products, 3 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 1 website, 1k active members, 10 k contacts, and 1 admin users.
- Pro- This plan costs $ 319/ month and includes 100 products, 100 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 3 websites, 20k active members, 1,00,000 contacts, and 25 admin users.
Pros & Cons
- Kajabi offers customized features that include animations and design themes.
- It offers hi-tech marketing tools such as pipelines, email campaigns, automation, etc.
- It provides all the tools for running your business successfully.
- Its plans are not very pocket friendly.
- Email deliverability is not up to the mark.
All the above-mentioned software have their own features and specifications, and it depends on you and your requirements which one of them would you choose for your business.
I hope this article provides you with all the information you need regarding Sales Funnel Software and would prove to be helpful for you.